Yes. They are very accessible both while filling them and even while
creating one. Also it is very easy to use. Go for it.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 7:10 PM, Padmanabam Muppa <
padmanabam.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No not accessible
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 10-Apr-2018, at 3:12 PM, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > They are very accessible, as I have filled them for registering in
> > various events, can't say about the accessibility for creating one
> > though.
> >
> >> On 4/10/18, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> >> Friends
> >> Is google forms accessible?
> >> I mean can we fill in a google form?
> >> and can we create one of our own, on our own?
> >>

> >> सादर / With thanks & Regards
> >> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
> >> सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
> >> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
> >> भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
> >> नागपुर Nagpur
> >>
> >> 0712 2806846
> >>
> >> President
> >> VIBEWA
> >> Co-Moderator
> >> VIB-India
> >>
> >> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
> >> laughter.
> >>

> >> ________________________________
> >>
> >> Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes
> calls
> >> asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
> >> passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not
> >> respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive
> they
> >> may look.
> >>

> >> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and
> >> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> >> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
> use,
> >> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
> in
> >> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.
> If you
> >> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> >> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
> >> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
> for
> >> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability
> for
> >> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
> >>

> >> Search for old postings at:
> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
> >>
> >> To unsubscribe send a message to
> >> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> >> with the subject unsubscribe.

> please
> >> visit the list home page at
> >> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_
> accessindia.org.in
> >>

> >> Disclaimer:
> >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
> [...]

Best Regards-
ABHISAR WAGHMARE
Computer Engineering
Undergraduate Student
Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology , Surat
(svnit.ac.in)
Mob: +917020963005