From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mohit Gupta
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:23 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] History of tactile graphics

hi avichal,
I have heard your name in a radio udaan show. May I know about you.
What do you do etc.

On 4/9/18, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list members,
> I am making a term paper on tactile graphics, and therefore would
> really appreciate your help on history of these graphics. I want to
> know about where and how did the idea of tactile graphics emerge and
> who are the people who made significant contributions to this field.
> So far, my google search on these questions has been futile.
> Thanking you
> Avichal
> --
> Avichal bhatnagar

> please visit the list home page at
> .in

> veracity;

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Gupta.
Rajasthan.

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.