From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Kiran Kaja
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:02 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Google Home and Google Home Mini available in India

I thought some of you might be interested in knowing that the Google smart
speakers are now officially available in India. Google Home and Google Home
Mini can be ordered via Flipkart and come with a 6 month free subscription to
Google Play Music. Hindi support coming soon.

https://www.flipkart.com/google-home-mini-launch-store

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.