Hi there is a mobile called JIVI Mobile - Model Revolution TnT3, available
online with amazon and flipkart. A simple device for non multitasking
operations and costing just 4k.

Another one is Blackberry Keyone with QWERTY Keypad costing 40K But little
complicated. In 6 months I have not been able to master it.

JIVI mobile has a traditional keypad and not qwerty. Just compare both of
them. It might help you select the right device for you.

Thanks