Hi,

I would rather suggest making use of one-handed mode in the phone so
that the screen size shrinks to a manageable area to  be used with one
hand. Use your Thumb to perform the touch screen commands, I know it
sounds tough but it is very much possible on Android.

Alternatively, you can have a look at Rivo mini bluetooth keyboard
which is especially designed for one-handed use as it has a numaric
style keypad.

I don't recommend buying any phone with in-built keypad as KeyOne
sells for almost 100% premium and the other model mentioned here isn't
good enough even for moderate use.

HTH,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha