Dear Pranav,
As you know, these devices are not something people must have. they are for
those who want to   try out new things and get that little extra
convenience.
some good uses are:

Keep telling these devices to add things to your to do or shopping list. You
can ask them to read out the lists anytime or else you can also check them
in your mobile when you are in the market.  Being able to do this totally
hands-free is certainly a convenience.

Set reminders or alarms just by talking.

Ask for weather, news or information. Tinkering with the touch screens for
everything is sometimes a pain and the process is not as quick.

Listen to music or radio in good quality. for example many blind people
would like to  ask Alexa to play BBC Hindi  from the bed in the morning. You
can leave it playing ambient sounds during the day such as instrumental
music, ocean sounds, flute etc.

Do lots of fun things: you can ask Alexa to tell you jokes, stories, weird
things, play games etc.

Useful for entertaining and informing children: From nursery rhymes to
science and maths questions, it can  really amuse children.

Senior citizens may like to use it, there are no touch screens or buttons to
learn. the downside is that they are working only in English.

You can have high quality hands free calls between Alexa devices. For
example, if you buy Amazon echo you could ask Alexa to call me and we could
talk using these speakers. I can also take the call in my Alexa mobile app
when I am not at home.

thanks,
Prashant