Hello all,
I use PayTM on my iPhone 6. Whilst until now, the app was majorly
accessible, the latest update has rendered performing certain
transactions almost impossible. For instance, the commands for 'Pay',
'add Money' and 'Passbook' are read by Voice over on a single tap. If
I do single finger slide (to go to the next command), it goes to '
Mobile Post paid or Mobile Prepaid'. If I click on 'Pay, 'Add money
and Passbook', I am directed to the Passbook. Hence, I can't make
payments.
Would appreciate to know of any workarounds.
Thanks in anticipation
Best
Turab