just perform gentle touch at the bottom right side of the screen where
different tabs are announced like inbox, bank etc. swipe left until you get
bank tab and double tap on it. at the top you will be having options to pay,
add money etc. for various recharge and bill payment options, just locate tab
areas and keep swiping towards left until you get menu icon and double tap on
it. navigate from the top recharge and bill payment options are accessible.

Sent from my iPhone