Hello acces Indians. Good morning to all. I am shivasuresh from Hyderabad.
I am using NVDA as my screen reader. I’d like to purchase JAWS 2018
licenced version. Could some one assist me in getting it? I need your
support and suggestion on the following points.
Is it a good idea to purchase JAWS licence? Or just NVDA is fine for time being?
What are the advantages of JAWS 2018 lisence? What are the different
packages of JAWS? What is the difference between JAWS home edition and
professional? What all I need to know before obtaining the lisenced
version of JAWS 2018?
I amwriting all these because I don’t know whom to contact in this
regard. I am requesting you to please extend your support. Any help is
appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
Shivasuresh

--