Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Android smartphones with physical QWERTY keyboards

So far as blackberry keyone is only the device coming with physical
qwert keyboard with good specifications. I am using it, its a nice
device and ellegant as wel.

On 4/12/18, iravanan .p <iravana...@gmail.com> wrote:
 lease  explain the proce
On 4/11/18, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would rather suggest making use of one-handed mode in the phone so
that the screen size shrinks to a manageable area to  be used with one
hand. Use your Thumb to perform the touch screen commands, I know it
sounds tough but it is very much possible on Android.

Alternatively, you can have a look at Rivo mini bluetooth keyboard
which is especially designed for one-handed use as it has a numaric
style keypad.

I don't recommend buying any phone with in-built keypad as KeyOne
sells for almost 100% premium and the other model mentioned here isn't
good enough even for moderate use.

HTH,
Ajay