Hello,
You can make use of Easy Reader to read books from bookshare and other
book sources. In the case of audio books in mp3 formats, you can
create playlist in iTunes and add the files in to that playlist. to
create a playlist connect your iPhone and launch iTunes. use control+n
to create new playlist and sync it.

On 4/16/18, Maruti Paramwad <mparam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello AccessIndian,
>
> Greetings of the day!
> Friends, I want to know that which is the free and accessible audio
> book player on IOS is available. In that player has  ability to adjust
> playback speed.  How can I create playlist using iTunes?
>

> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Maruti Paramwad
> Email Id: mparam...@gmail.com