so interesting. i know internationally this is a topic much talked of
and taught as part of grooming regularly. i think there are some of us
who have lost our sight later, who still apply make-up when the
occasion demands.
let us begin by identifying them and start there. perhaps then we
could reach out to our salons and show them how to help us.