No. In fact, there are quite a few email marketing software out there.
I had a problem choosing the right one. I'll try this.

Thanks a ton.

Subramani

--
L. Subramani,
Snr. Subeditor,

Facebook: Subramani Lakshminarayanan

Twitter: lsubramani60873

Linkedin: L. Subramani

website: http://www.lsubramani.com

If you are someone who need personal help to cope with blindness, a
little friendly chat about things that bother you or just an ear to
listen to your fears and frustrations, please don't hesitate to get in
touch. I've been through that and I can help. Just leave your
questions and if you don't want to give your name, that's fine.

 Are you an HR exec, a volunteer, a friend/relative of someone going
through blindness or do you want to understand disability because it's
part of something that you are working on?... Pl get in touch for
volunteer help.