Hi friends,

I heard that we can get the 4 fold cane in nfb Bangalore which is equal to that of Calcutta Ramakrishna mission's product.

Can any one assist with how to get them through courier or post.

Even their contact numbers are appreciable.

    Awaiting for your response.

Kannan. C

Mob: +919739299644

1. Contact info of NFB Bangalore.

2. Contact info of Calcutta Ramakrishna mission sales team.