Ddear all,
I am now using Jaws as my standard screen reader and NVDA only for Mathtype.
However, the only difficulty in reswitching has been playing audio files in
wikipedia. In NVDA, before the menu containing the controls for playing the
file, the play clip eyecon appears along with another eyecon following the menu
toggling between play and pause depending on the situation. But with Jaws,
these icons do not show up at either ends of the menu.
Hope to receive a reply in due course.
Thank you.
Best wishes of the monsoon (keep safe everybody) and regards,
Arijeet.

Sent from my iPhone