I don't think that any private or PSU bank has open policy of not
providing basic banking facilities to VI customers, specially after
issuance of several guidelines from IBA, RBI, DFS, CCPD etc. Its the
ignorance/subjective attitude of branch officials which leads to such
incidents. I think you should write to customer grievance cell of Yes
bank, details of which can be obtained from their website.

On 6/4/18, Surinder <suna1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Today, I approached Yes Bank for opening of a saving account.
> The bank manager told me that no net banking facility/Debit card would be
> provided to me as according to him a VI  can not use both these facilities.
>
> He was not even aware of the talking ATMs. I was not carrying the RBI
> circulars with me. He also refused to give it to me in writing  that the
> bank will not provide net banking/debit card.
> I want to know which bank allows  hastle free account opening for VI persons
>
> and also provides net banking/ATM card
>

> Thanks

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu