Dear Access India,
Over the years, I'm glad to have received enormous response to my
postings/writings/observations on various issues touching our lives on
AI. I however in the recent days have stopped sending
messages/postings  on AI cause I feel majority of members are
relatively more aware and empowered and earning their livelihood with
ease. I've been quite active on Whatsapp of late and have found the
response from rural./semi-urban regions have been quite impressive.
They yearn for information and their craving for sharing and
exchanging their day-to-day problem is very encouraging. The
technology-enabled phones are truly revolutionizing the ways in which
we conduct advocacy and find solutions plus share pain and pleasure
with our brothers and sisters together across India.. Apart from
listening and sharing informations on more than 50 whatsapp groups,
I'm running one group called 'disability revolution'. This group is
all about disability epistemology, historical trajectory of disability
movement in India, state response to disability affairs since
independence and how to do disability advocacy in 21st century India.
Those of you interested to join this group please drop me your name,
your state and why you are interested to join the group. My mobile
number is 9717230779. Please send messages don't call me since I find
it difficult to entertain calls during working hours (10 am to 5 pm.
Best
--
Avinash Shahi