Dear friends and techno experts.

I am Shivasuresh from Hyderabad. I am using LENOVO laptop with windows
10 version 18.3. the latest version of windows 10.
I am using primary screen reader as NVDA and secondary screen reader as JAWS.
2 days back I have encountered a problem with my Firefox web browser.
I have updated my Firefox to the latest version as prompted by
Firefox.
When I tried to open any website I am getting an error message like
this. Message starts… “alert display of tab content is disabled due to
incompatibility between Firefox and your accessibility software.
please update your screen reader or switch to Firefox extended support
release”…. end of error message.
I have uninstalled the Firefox and tried but I am getting the same
error message even after uninstallation of Firefox.
Now friends please guide me with the solution for this challenge
because I need to take an online test which is very important for me.
You can suggest me to use other web browsers but the link in which I
have to take online test will only works with MozillaFirefox.
My questions are. 1. Is there any solution for this challenge? Or
should I go for older versions of Firefox.  2. If not that how can I
reach out to MozillaFirefox extended support release without
uninstalling MozillaFirefox?
I tried my best to be as clear as possible in explaining my challenge.
Just weighting to here  positive reply from you all.
Please help me with a good solution because it is really really really
important to take my online test.

Thank you all in advance. Shivasuresh.

--
thank you and warm regards.