Hello-hello.

We are Bat Travels and we have been formed to design sensorial tours for the
visually impaired to travel with the sighted. On all our trips the group
comprises of a fair number of visually impaired and sighted travellers.
Together they travel as travelpals.

The company was started in December 2017 with this motive. And we have been
going strong since then. Our trips have covered Paragliding in Kamshet, Beer
Tasting in Mumbai, Sufi Night in Karjat, Food and Music Trail in Benaras,
Jungle Safari in Corbett, Rafting in Rishikesh and the latest being to
Indo-China border in Sikkim.

We take care of small things like picking you from the airport. To the big
things like making sure we pull your leg. Travelling with us will be like
travelling with a set of friends.

Our next trip is to the Spiti Valley. This place has caught the fancy of the
true travel aficionados. The major reason being that this valley opened up for
tourism as late as 1992. Nestled between Leh and Tibet, Spiti is what you
should do before tourists start thronging this site in hordes. If it is not on
your list of places-to-go, add it to the top now. For most of your friends must
not have even heard of the place.

Located at a height of 3680mts above sea level, be ready to say hello to crisp
mountain air. Also get yourself clicked at the post office located at the
highest elevation in the world when we go to Hikkim. We also go to 1000 year
old monasteries that are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. When we go to Langza, you
will find pre-historic fossils of marine animals and plants lying around, since
millions of years ago Spiti was submerged by the Tethys Sea. You can find more
details of the trip here http://battravelsonline.com/product/spiti-valley/

If you have questions about the itinerary or about Bat Travels, do call us at
9920058200.

See you soon on one of our trips.

-     -Team Bat