Dear George,
I have tried IRCTC.co.In on Mozilla with NVDA and Chrome with Jaws and
NVDA. The problems are same.
1.      Many times login link or Button is not recognized by screen reader.
2.      Even if we click on login link User name and password field are not
recognized by screen readers.
3.      If we locate Edit fields with OCR, focus can’t be taken to that fields.
4.      After selecting OTP option, we don’t receive OTP.
5.      After logging in to site, I tried to take printout of ticket. But
print link does not activate with Enter button.

Thanks.
Zoher Kheriwala.