Dear Friends,

We are happy to share with you the good news that we are now in a position
to provide interested Braille users a very compact, useful, affordable and
high quality Braille digital device.

2. Called Orbit Reader 20, the device has the distinctive advantages of
serving as a Braille note taker and a Braille display which can be connected
to smartphones and tablets.  The device also enables users to read books
downloaded on its SD cards as also copied in text file from computers
through USB cable.

3. The device has a Perkins Brailler-style 8-dot keyboard and you can write
with this keyboard completely noiselessly without using any paper.  The
device has a refreshable Braille display with 20 cells and the dots are
formed on this display with the pins coming up.  The dots are solid and easy
to read.

 4. Our friends will, no doubt appreciate that all of us had been looking
forward to an affordable and high quality Braille device of this nature for
the past so many years. The further advantage of this device is that it has
been tested world-wide for validation over the last three years.

5. The manufacturers have agreed to provide these devices (20 units in the
first place) to us at a discounted price of Rs. 31728/- per unit which
includes a charger, a USB cable and an SD card along with battery, but
excludes GST (5%) and shipping charges.

6. As a special gesture of goodwill for our Braille users and in pursuance
of this Confederation's campaign for Braille promotion, we have decided to
provide our friends a further discount on the aforesaid price.  Thus, we
would sell the device to visually impaired individuals at a further reduced
cost of just Rs. 30,000 which includes GST, USB cable, Charger, SD card and
a built-in battery.

7. Please note that currently the supply is rather limited and would be sold
on first come first serve basis.

8. All interested visually impaired Braille user individuals can obtain the
device from the Confederation by remitting to the Confederation an amount of
Rs. 30,000/- for one unit by bank draft drawn in favour of All India
Confederation of the Blind.  Alternatively, you can transfer the said amount
direct to our bank as  per the following bank detail:

Name of the Beneficiary: All India Confederation of the Blind

Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank

                                Model Town-III, Delhi-110009

BANK ACCOUNT No. : 0650000100185864

IFSC code: PUNB0065000

MICR Code: 110024024

In the event of bank transfer, please intimate to us by email your name and
complete address and the date of bank transfer, to enable us to follow up
the transaction.

9. Please note that your payment through bank draft/bank transfer must reach
us latest by 10th July.

10. On receiving the payment, this Confederation would arrange training in
the use of device at its own cost for a day or two.  All that the purchaser
would need to do is to bear the cost of travel to the Confederation and
back as also the cost of board and lodging, as applicable, for the period of
training.  The device would be handed over to persons making the payment on
the day of the commencement of training. The exact date/s of training at the
Confederation would be notified to the persons making payment shortly after
their remittance is received.  In case some persons desire to obtain the
device at their own residence they would need to pay courier charges of Rs.
250/- for each unit.

11. Please note further that the device carries a one-year warranty and
during the period, issues regarding technical support/repair would need to
be settled between the user and the manufacturer at their own level.

Looking forward to your early response.

Kind regards,

J.L. Kaul

With Kind Regards