I have checked Orbit is giving one year warrantee and extended warranty  is
also available

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Nirmal Verma
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 11:17 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] BrailleMe

True Anjali. The after sales service is not good. Before buying please
check with the sellers the follwoing points

1. who will provide the after sales?

2. is the extension of warranty available?

3. how long will the company provide the parts of the product? I am writing
this because some day the company might tell you that supplies from china
has stopped coming so we cant provide repairs to the device.

4. does the company have customer care service? one person picking the call
is not at all the customer care. he can switch off the phone anytime and
move over to his next assignment.

5. just to have clarity please ask them who all tested the product.

Nirmal