blind concession is allowed only ordinary mail express and rajdhani, shatabdi trains. rest trains does not fall in this category.

-----Original Message----- From: Saravanan
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:32 PM
To: AccessIndia:a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning thedisabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding rail Consession in Rajdhani and duranto

Dear friends,

What about uday trains?

Thanks
Saravanan.K

On 7/11/2018 3:56 PM, bhawani shankar verma wrote:
it is 25% in AC3 in rajdhani and CC in shatabdi express, not for duranto.

-----Original Message----- From: Dhananjay Bhole
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:48 PM
To: Accessindia@accessindia.org.in

Hello all,

Can any buddy assist me with the correct information about Railway
consession in Rajdhani and Duranto trains for persons with total
visual impairment.

I was checking consession while booking tickets. I was getting messege
that consession is not allowed for this train. But I remembered that
some 3 to 4 years back I travelled with Rajdhani train with 50 percent
consession. I also checked consession rules on IRCTC website. The
rules ware confusing.

I checked it from few of my friends. I got different answers like 25
percent in Rajdhani and no consession in Duranto. Other informed that
No consession is permissible for any of such trains.

Can any buddy who is frequent traveler of Rajdhani and duranto can
share their experience?

Regards