Hi,
I am a keyboard player, and using Roland brand's model EX-20 latest
introduced by roland in market.
Please specify your budget and your requirement type of keyboard like
entry level of professional level. then i can advice you a good
keyboard.
for the accessibility point of view you will face little challenges in
starting and some specific features, and on normal functions you will
be comfertable soon as you practice.
Basically keyboards are divided in 3 categories
Normal keyboards, synthesizers and arrangers keyboards.
for more details you can contact me personally.
Please watch this my channel video this music is composed by me on Roland EX-20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62xJK5BssBw

--
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Bhatia