From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Email Team
Sent: 20 July 2018 06:40
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] audio tutorial on XL Cinema app

the concept is very informative, but the problem is suppose i want to listen
the audio discription of the movie called "tiger zinda hain". now suppose i
played on my computer via youtube or the film which is already on my hard
drive. now how one can search the audio ticket of this movie,  and enjoy the
"tiger zinda hain" cause onfortunately i unable to locate "search button" or
similar by using this i could search the audio ticket of my favorite movie?

using redmi note5 with naugget 7.1