we r trying to help so many listeners for income tax e fileing kindly
listen this hope this will help u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b604Xayt69I&feature=youtu.be

On 7/19/18, C. Lyngdoh <cornelyng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> You can use this link
> https://cleartax.in/r/jpuhb8pp
>
> I have used it for past 2 years for ITR. It is very accessible and I
> never need help from sighted people. I have my form 16 though. Else if
> you don't have one, there is a detailed guidance for you.
> I use it on firefox and have never logged in from other browsers. So I
> don't know how it would be.
>

> On 7/18/18, rajagopal nice tutorial Vaishnavi 78
> <gopalrajain...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do note my number +918762301662;
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 11:12 AM sazid shaik <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> hi rajagopal can you please share your number?
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> sazid

>>> find

>>> any

>>> of

>>> mails

>>> please

>>> the

>>> mails

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

> ---
> Thanks,
> Cornelius Lyngdoh.

'Sympathy'... You can get from Anybody -- But...!! 'Jealousy'... You
have to Earn it....!

thanks and regards

minal singhvi
director of radio udaan
contact me
08886523455
mail me @
minalsing...@gmail.com
for listen our radio visit our web sight
www.radioudaan.com