From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Nirmal Verma
Sent: 22 July 2018 08:42
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] XL Cinema experience

Hi Zoher

Various videos available on youtube made me feel that there were lots of
movies which could be enjoyed but seeing just two movies is a bummer.

But SANJU worked out very well. Pirated versions available  on internet have
very poor quality and it wont work on XL cinema perfectly. Go to cinema
halls and enjoy the movie.

Nirmal