-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vanessa
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 19:14
To: AccessIndia
Subject: [AI] My Introduction

Hello list members,

My name is Vanessa Pereira.

I have completed my Masters with a major in History.

I am currently working as the computer faculty at Voice Vision, Mumbai.

My hobbies include reading, listening to music, making new friends, etc.

I really hope I am able to contribute to this list in some way.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with