From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
john clayton
Sent: 23 July 2018 16:28
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessible Epub Readers-

Hi,
 On the pc the only 2 ways I know of accessing an epub file is either through
QRead or to convert the file using something like
http://jscholes.net/project/codex/

There is a demo available for QRead, I believe it works for about 30 days?
could be wrong. and you would need to spend about $20 $15 for it.
Codex is totally free, though the developer appriciates donations.
hth.

On 23 July 2018 at 12:24, Kriti Banga <bangakr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all Access Indians,
>
> As the subject suggests, I am in search for an accessible Epub reader
> for windows 10 with JAWS. Also, I do not use GoogleCrome as of now.
>
> I tried installing Azardi, Adobe, Caliber, Readium (GoogleCrome
> Extention), and Vitalsourse Bookshelf. But with none of them I was
> able to access my epub file.
>
> Is their any way to access such files with the above mentioned apps,
> or can someone please suggest any other application for the same?
>
> I have not tried converting epub file to either into word format, or
> PDF file format.
>
> Any leads on this will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Kriti Banga

> .in

> veracity;

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The
essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”