Hello all,
I already have a kotak account, but I am thinking of opening a proper
savings account in another bank.

I would prefer the bank to be the most accessible it can be it apps or
websites etc. but that isn't a big deal as much as it should be willing to
provide me with an ATM card, credit card if I meet the existing eligibility
criteria, and perhaps a checkbook as well. the perhaps is because I can't
sign well, and its very likely to not come out even cloce to the last one I
signed lol.

I am mainly considering hdfc icici etc, but if you have anything to say in
favor or against this or any other bank, I am all ears.

 If you happen to know people who could smoothen the account creation
process, that would be a major plus.
Thank you all in advance. I am just a little tired as I have been writing
quite a bit, so my thoughts and sentences are likely to be all over the
place.
Cheers and have a good whatever it is that you are having at the time you
read this. :)