Hi all,

At some point in time, all of us have benefited greatly from this
amazing AccessIndia community-be it asking general questions, or
discussing topics that affect all of us in some ways. However, given
how diverse we are and the different skills we have, we thought that
it might be cool to go a step further and get to know each other even
better, have fun and learn and grow. So, two interns as part of our
I-Stem internship program are currently working on an automated tool
to recommend people to chat with based on their skillsets,
personalities, goals etc. However, to make our models robust and
useful, we need your help. If you think that you'd  be interested in
using a platform where you can get to know your AccessIndia community
even better, and learn from each other, then please complete this
short survey at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLw2Mgs2WxBNXCK0LvT-X4QDus1EUhAKN96ragk4pk-2Kuqg/viewform.
We will automatically send you an invite to this platform when we
launch it later this year.

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please get in touch
with me off the list.

Thanks.
--
-Kartik Sawhney,