Hi,
Please update the app and enjoy the accessible version of paytm.

On August 4, 2018 12:08:43 PM Amar Jain <amarj...@amarjain.com> wrote:

Agree with your thoughts. I am regularly pushing them for IOS too. Mostly it is because brands do not care about it.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone

On 04-Aug-2018, at 11:09 AM, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:

The same happens on the iOS platform too! PayTM at one time was easy to use,
but now the accessibility has been highly compromised. I have begun to think
that most applications that are accessible becomes accessible by accident
and not by design. Look at PayTM, IRCTC, Union Bank and the examples goes
on. Most app designer do not perhaps know about accessibility or they do not
simply care. I might have begun sounding a little negative, but the way
things are proceeding, I may not be far away from the truth.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mahesh S. Panicker
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 12:35 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Paytm Android improves

Not sure about Paytm improving exactly.
After the TalkBack 5 update, the Paytm homepage accessibility for the top
row button had become disfunctional. Many TalkBack users tried to take it up
with Paytm without success, and even Victor Tsran from the Google
Accessibility team contacted them but there was no change whatsoever. Even
now, the buttons, pay, cashback, add money, passbook, they don't work on the
home page. Whatever button you tap, all the buttons are read together by
TalkBack. And it is the passbook that would open wherever you tap on that
row.
These buttons are working properly on the bank page though.
Will if things get better there, it is a highly used app...
Best,