What a tempting post!

So we share a common approach. Ensure that your guests get to eat something
they will always remember.

Here are my inputs:

1. Generally a round of introduction helps. In a large group, usually people
mingle with those, with whom their common interests and life style matches. And
you will be going beyond your scope if you were to ensure everyone mingles with
everybody.

2. For ensuring whom to serve what, remember your close friend for this task
will be the manager and the service staff. If they don’t already, then
communicate them to ask guests for things to be re-served when they are about
to finish. And pay attention to those conversations, as they help you in
understand from where to pick up and show that you are a good host. If you have
a close friend in that group, then generally tell him / her to keep an eye.

My parents would dislike reading this perhaps if they were to read, but it is
definitely good that your mother is not around. Not because they as a parent
don’t add a huge value or bring credibility as a family, but unless we get such
practical exposure, we will never be able to learn. And practical experience is
the best opportunity.

If this is your go to place, then by now you will know the quantity. If not,
then just ask if it is medium or below, so that you know when to reorder.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone