Dear access india members,
       As the subject line says I am looking for job in hyderabad or
invijayawada.
though, I belongs to legal field I am ready to any job if the members
in this list have any sources kindly help me to find some job.
at moderator kindly forward this to concern list in case this is not
the correct place to post.
Thanking you,
Nagababu.

On 8/10/18, turab chimthanawala <turab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recently subscribed to the Hindu daily email digest.It seems
> inaccessible. Anybody subscribed to the same?
> Thanking you
> Best
> Turab

[Sincerely,]
Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha,
cuttack
B.A,LL.B
PH: +919000963966>+918688071288
mail ID: