dear family,
being a visually challenged person I want to know what will be
frequently asked questions in interview of civil service as well as
state service examination.  can anyone share it.  I mean frequently
question for the blind candidates,  how can we answer if the board
asks being a blind how can you do administration?  how will you know
what the public is facing problems?  etc.

thanks and regards,
sazid