All
This would amount to piracy and this is strictly off-topic.
Harish.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Aman Preet Singh
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 3:07 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] JAWS Screen Reader and ZoomText Screen Magnification Software
Now Freely Available in Hungary for Visually impaired

Please anyone share that website link where jaws and zoom text are freely
available In hungry I will try to access that website in India by using  VPN

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018, 10:00 AM Krishna Bodawala <krish.bodawala...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> No Aman ITs Not , but you can axssess There site Useing VPN .
>
> On 8/9/18, Dipendra Manocha <dipendra.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > No it is not available for free in India.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dipendra

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.