Hello,
In addition to the ABOVE, i would suggest to add an accessible way of saving and knowing current location.

On August 13, 2018 8:28:36 PM Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ma'am,

Though I generally find maps quite accessible yet Fully agree with
Sunil and Austin's suggestions.

1. Passing landmarks should be spoken, there should be a facility to
turn them on / off as per user's requirement.
2. Downloading offline maps is not accessible at all, This used to be
a boon during the good old nokia days when we used to put entire maps
collection on our SD cards.

Cheers,
Ajay