Hi Rishi,

I was in a very similar situation as you, except that it was worse and
had to do with some official documents regarding my work permit in the
US. Unfortunately, USPS is pretty bad with international shipment. In
my case, the status on the USPS website showed that the package had
departed the United States, but there were no updates after that. It
turned out that it was at some random airport somewhere in Europe for
over a week before it made it to India.

I would advise contacting the Foreign Post Office in Delhi to check on
the status. If you are in Delhi, or know someone in Delhi, it might be
even worthwhile to visit them in person, since they often have
information that is otherwise not available online. They can also
sometimes expedite the process. You should also reach out to USPS.

Best,

On 8/12/18, Rishi Kewalramani <rishi.kewalram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Can someone help me to track the following,
> I ordered the tactile tempered glass screen protector from speed dots last
> month for my iPhone 8 plus from the U.S. It still has not reached me.
> The tactile tempered glass is for $30 and I paid $15 for shipping to India.
> It was shipped  on July 15th from the U.S through USPS, via First Class
> Mail, and reached India, was handed over to India post on 21st July.
> It should have reached me by now.
> My tracking number of USPS or the united states postal service.  is,
> UA657866828US
>
> I got in touch with Speed dots and they replied the following,
> Your order was handed off from the united state post office to india post
> on
> July 21st.
> Do you have a local website where you can track india post?
>
> I tried tracking  it on India Post but in vain.
> Does anyone know somebody in India Post who can help in this regard?
> Can anyone guide me how to  track this down.
> I hope its not stuck for customs or something.
>
> Since Saksham  did  not have this speed dots tactile screen protector for
> my
> iPhone 8 plus, I had no choice but to order it from the U.S
>
> Looking forward to all your valuable inputs and help,
> Thanks & regards,
> Rishi

-Kartik Sawhney,
+1-(510) 766-3419