From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Aman Preet Singh
Sent: 13 August 2018 11:17
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] query regarding International Library memberships

Hi friends! Good morning to all! A part of book share International Library
can we get any other international Library membership while living in India?
I mean to say that can we get the membership of any other International
Library is like NFB America, RNIB UK or learning Ally library America while
living in India? If its possible then which institution we can contact for.
With kind regards Aman.

sent through this mailing list..