NIVH could be a good bet I suppose.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RAJ VASWANI
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 4:41 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] NEED GUIDANCE!

Hello dear members,
I need a suggestion from this group about Medical transcription, if
anyone can help me in this regard. My query is below
Currently I am doing diploma in new economy skills from Venu institute
of universal education and I want to join Medical transcription course
in the coming month of April. However my Priority is Ahmedabad. Anyone
can tell me about Delhi or Ahmedabad. In which institute I should take
admission for the above course?
I will be highly thankful to you for your guidance and help.
Wait for the encouraging reply.
Raj vaswani.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at