Switch to the PC cursor to disable forms mode.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subramani L
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 12:30 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Question regarding forms mode

Folks:

I tried using my yahoo mail to see how accessible it is. Though it is
generally working fine, I have a problem in sending mails --When I keep
forms mode on and type the messages and addresses and press tab, I don't
see the send button. However without keeping on forms mode, I noticed
there was send button. Since I don't know how to keep forms mode off
after typing the requisite info, I was unable to send messages from
Yahoo. I found this very annoying, as I could locate send button with
forms mode on in g mail. How do we approach this, any idea?

Subramani