Hai Vamshi:

Thanks very much. Yes, I shall do. Needless to say that our community
is more socially aware and the best thing I think is to dedicate
oneself to a social cause, be it eye donation or eradicating
preventable blindness. I've seen your progress in the last few years
and I'm really proud of you. You've emerged as a role model for a
gradual vision loss patient and shown what he/she can do with hard
work and building self-confidence.

regards,

Subramani