Hi Harish u can dial 14546 to varify your number with Aadhar card.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kotian, H P" <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: September 27, 2018 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Fwd: Press statement of our network reg Aadhar

Hi
To my understanding, Adhar will not be a mandatory document for Banking, mobile etc. However, I suppose, it will be one of the acceptable document for availing these services.

Legal experts pl fill me in how the situation changes now?

If in case, I voluntarily want to link my mobile number with Adhar, can I not do so?

Harish.