Hello everyone, I'm in need of some answers to my questions and
clarifications for my doubts regarding online booking of train and
flight tickets.
First of all, for online booking of tickets for indian railway, which
app do you all prefer, which is accessible for talkback and
hasselfree?
Further, is there  an option of availing the benifit of concession by
entering the ID number of the card issued by the indian railway for
differently abled?
For the above, which android app do you all prefer the most, please suggest.
Secondly, for booking flight tickets, which app is accessible with
Talkback and easy to use by us visually impaired?
Could any one suggest please?
Along with booking of flight tickets, which apps do you suggest that I
can install, which can notify me regarding any offers in flight
tickets ETC.
Looking forward for your answers, thanks in advance.