Would just like to make two observations:
1. the audio capcha is working fine with NVDA on firefox.
2. My name is written as "Mr Aruni Sharma" on the railway card and if I
don't add "Mr" then I get card not found or something like that.

Would like to know if IRCTC login is accessible with any other browser than
FireFox.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com