To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] wish to share an idea

Dear Sir,
        This is very good programme to us. I am trying to use internet my
Number is 8301023106 . Thank you for your good opinion.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 8:24 PM Naresh Kumar <naresh.rhy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi friends,
I wish to share an idea about organizing a competition of English
typing and that too, without Jaws. The participents will be made sit
on a pc, with MS word file open. Somebody   with correct pronunciation
will dictate and they type. After print outs taken, they would be
judged on the basis of accuracy. Please share your opinions on this.
Best
Naresh

--
Naresh Kumar
Assistant Professor

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..