Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well ...😊

After the amazing trip of Pangot in July 2018. I pledged to myself to
conduct these kind of trips more often.

Here is one more wonderful trip for you.

I brings to you an opportunity to enjoy the wonderful camping
Experience in Rishikesh

Here is the itinerary:

Check-in Date: 07 Dec 2018

Duration: 02 Nights /03 Days

No of People : 40 (Including Volunteers)

Hotel Details

 Mornis Camps /Cottage or similar

Total cost per person  : INR 2499/- (only for Spl. People Like You....😊)

Package Inclusions:

Delhi Rishikesh Delhi by Bus 40 seater bus

Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)

Accommodation in Luxury Cottage as Per Sharing

03 Buffet Breakfast

03 Buffet Lunch

02 Buffet Dinner – Veg & Non Veg Both

02 Evening Tea with Veg Snacks & Bonfire

02 Morning Tea

Indoor/Outdoor Activities (Archery, Table Tennis, Cricket with
Softball, Enjoy in River huel etc.)

Exclusions

1)    All services not mentioned above

2)    Beverages of all types.

If you are Intersted please send me  a whats app message to
confirm.and then we will proceed further.

Looking Forward

Cheers

Amit Jain

Rising Star Tours & Travels

9811141952

😊

With Lots & Lots of Love to All.......😊🙏🏻😊