Hi, earllier I was having similar experiences while serfing the
internet with the combination of Jaws and google chrome.
However, recently, after I upgraded to jaws 18, and around one to two
years, google chrome has improved a lot, so, currently, It's the most
comfortable brouser I use regularly to access the internet.
Further, it is also fully compatible with NVDA and jaws both, with
it's large collection of shortkey keyboard commands, it's sufficient
for me.
Further, earlier when I was using internet explorror, I was feeling
internet a big lagging, and like took longer time for loading of
pages, when I finally made my switch to google chrome, I have been
more time saving, as there is no much delay in pages loading and such.
Just thought to share my opinion and experience, I don't know about
other's opinion, hope some one could answer your question more
extensively if my answer lacks in anything.
Thank you.