please download and listen my audio demo from the following link. this link will better work with firefox or chroam. download and listen the entire four parts of this demo.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17jGGXBc7Q-bJwRDyQBhmWusdIVHm2IV3

-----Original Message----- From: pranayarani
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 3:51 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.

Whats idtv? More info pls

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of bhawani shankar verma
Sent: 03 January, 2019 11:36 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.

this requires a separate settop box. now the technology is advancing and if
you can spend rs.30000, these days better to purchase IDTV.

-----Original Message----- From: Radha thunder storm
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 11:03 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.

Go for Android TV. Sanyo, MI both are great. Even my grand ma use it,
certainly once 'how to'  was imparted.
My parents use Sanyo themselves. Great sound indeed.

Sent from my iPhone

On 03-Jan-2019, at 10:39 AM, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com>