From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
john clayton
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 12:33 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Looking for research participants for a research on emotional
need

Hi all,
 I would like to express my thanks to all the people that have taken the time
so far to be a part of the research, and also the ones that have agreed to do
it.
 I am still looking for a few more people and would welcome anyone who can
spare a few minutes, 20 minutes at the max.
 If you have already participated, but know other blind visually impaired
people that might be interested, do me a favor and pass the information about
the research along, my very first mail on this topic already has my contact
details.
 Hope you are having a good day,